Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching up

so I have been mum the last couple weeks. So, what was I up to? Well, here's the low down.

1. I am getting used to my newly straightened hair. Its not as "flat" as when I first got it done, but at least it doesn't smell like chemicals. Now I am more inclined to leave my hair down... which used to be quite rare for me.

2. I stopped having nightmares. I used to have them every two weeks, and yes, it involved my old work place. Anyhoo, I told my doctor about the most recent dream, and he said that my "sheer will" to get out of the uncomfortable dream scape shows that I am being proactive, and on the road to recovery. Ever since then, no nightmares.

3. My bf and I did a quick weekend getaway to mosquito lake in north alpine county. Pretty place, I only wished my foot was okay so I can practice my goat like capabilities by scaling the hills. Maybe next time.

4. I was advised by my doctor to avoid deadlines since I tend to stress out which doesn't help with my recovery. Which is so strange to me, as we are so used to them. But my doctor told me essentially that I can't handle them right now... so I got to avoid them. Still digesting that one, to be honest with you.

5. We got our new grill pan! Its great for steaks. Its basically a new toy for my bf to play with... so he cook, and we eat. What's not to love?

6. I was told that I dress provocatively, and asked if I was a model by different people. My response? ^^.

No comments: