Friday, July 11, 2008

What's the deal about turning 30?

I never thought much about turning 30 before now, thanks to my friends and family.

My friends were sweet enough to want to celebrate it for me. Thanks to our differing schedules, we are having a couple celebrations. And the unexpected gifts. I got crystal earrings and a heat/ ice mask. Which are great because I can wear them and use them at the same time. You all know how I like my pretties and am always cold.

My parents also took my bf and I out for our birthdays. Not to mention a coffee cake, as we are slowly working through it. My future mother and sister in law also sent their warm wishes via gifts. I am a proud owner of a new summer paki outfit and brown suede purse. I put away the outfit already, as I have no appropriate function to wear it to. The purse I put into good use by dirtying it up during my road trip. Lastly, my bf got me the LA/ Vegas trip as well as workout shoes.

All in all, a good birthday, minus the bizarre hooplas. Seriously, where did that come from?

No comments: