Monday, July 28, 2008

If i were king...

No, I am not starving for power... More envious of the time I would save if I was bald, like the king in the King and I.

How did this come about? Well, Lei and I went for a straightening hair treatment on Friday. It lasted four hours. Good thing we had each other to keep company. The bad part was that we couldn't wash our hair until today (Monday). Thus began the torment.

I even skipped two workouts because I couldn't bear the thought of not washing my hair afterwards. Call me a little crazy, but I was planning on staying up until midnight just so I can wash my hair. My bf laughed at me (in a you are so silly manner) so I altered my plans.

This morning, I hopped out of bed and did the deed. Man, do I feel better now... with my clean, newly straightened hair.

No comments: