Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Say anything

I am not one for playing the guessing game. Especially the ones that involve what others are thinking. i.e. do you think he likes me, etc. Fortunately, I don't need to play this game with my bf. I use the time spared to smell the flowers instead.

Although the guessing game is often played in the game of love, it can be played in almost every other facet of life. Work, education, you name it. The only way to end this game is to be honest and brave in asking the questions that are eating you up. Or, ask a good friend for an unbiased opinion. Unless you are into self-torture, then by all means, continue your groundhog day.

I am also amused by people that miss their moments, ergo, craigslist's missed connections. Do people actually hook up this way? Probably not is what I guess. After all, fat chance that your dream person read your "man, you were hot. wanna hook up" comment. Seems like bay area guys are very shy too, hence, the large volume of m4w postings. Ping me if you have thoughts on why that is.

No comments: