Saturday, June 7, 2008

When the cat's away...

I get to do whatever my heart desire...

Mwah hah hah hah...

and what is that?

whatever whimsical thing I feel like... which for some reason, amounts to lots and lots of cleaning.

I realize all the sudden (enter dramatic music), I am Monica.

To some of you, this may not come as a surprise. I mean, who do you know that keeps cleaning supplies in their cubicle cabinet? I mean, come on.

Although it is true that I had a very good incentive to clean house (Lilian and Ajantha were coming over for the very first time), that doesn't explain the compulsive scrubbing at 2AM, or does it?

Well, sort of. You see, I have been having trouble sleeping all week since my bf's been away. So I have been doing whatever I feel like at the moment, which translated to a whole lotta of cleaning. Well, my parents were supposed to come by for a visit as well (it will be their first time too)... but its not happening.

It was fun having friends over... especially now that the place is clean and spared of blank walls for the most part. I thoroughly enjoyed looking at prom pix with Ajantha... and highlighting the gossip from back in the day... and partaking in the snacking as well (almond lace and dark chocolate java cookies). I forgot about my virgin mojito, but maybe next time?

Happy to announce that my bf will be back today, so I should go back on a semi-normal sleeping schedule. Seriously, being up at 3AM is no fun. Really.

No comments: