Monday, June 16, 2008

Week recap

Last week can be summarized in two little words: doctors and F & F.

Let's start with doctors. After three weeks of nail-biting, we heard from my medical examiner on the referrals. Not to mention that I received long-awaited treatment after a month. Hip hip hoorah! So, on to the next step, Dr. Watson.

On to F & F. On Thursday, I went to dinner with my gym friend for the first time. We went to a cute French restaurant for dinner, where we feasted on salads. Then, on to the main course - fro yo. Mangoberry was our pick, and my, were we happy with our pick. On Friday, we celebrated Christine's birthday. Luckily, I was able to grab some flowers for her. Funnily enough, the color of the flower matched her outfit (purple). We enjoyed the 3 course lunch: salad, trout and dessert, as we were ravenous. Our fav was the dessert. I wished I had some coffee to go with the blueberry scone.

On Saturday, I jetted home for father's day dinner. I met up with my sister early to do some shopping. Actually, she did the shopping, and I just tagged along for the ride. Then, we got hungry right before dinner, so we grabbed a bite from the e-bar. On the way to the restaurant, I spilled coffee all over my white pants. Sigh. And I have been so good. Urrrr. After dinner, we went to Sharon's place, where she showed us her loot. Two hours later, we waved goodbye. The last stop of the day was Safeway's, where we lingered under the pretense of watermelon and gift cards, and walked out with much more. At midnight, I staggered home.

No wonder I was pooped on Sunday. I even took a nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"On the way to the restaurant, I spilled coffee all over my white pants. Sigh."

Classic Judy! -DW waves hello! =)-