Monday, June 2, 2008

I dream of baby

I know! Its my first baby dream.

I don't know if I was inspired by all the babies around me or Sex and the City, but, I dreamt of a baby, my baby.

Here's what I remembered about the dream.

Aftab, the baby and I were on a sofabed or bed. The baby was sitting, and the rest of us were lying down. The baby (looks like a boy to me) was being fussy. So I reasoned with the baby.

Come on, baby. Be good to mommy, okay?

The baby seems to understand because he quieted down and fell asleep. As he dozes off, his little head drooped toward my face. In fact, I distinctly remembered the sensation of his skin on mine, and I smiled. Aftab was looking on. Our pose was like a heart. He made up the left part, and I made up the right part. The baby was in the middle, of course.

How funny!

No comments: