Thursday, June 19, 2008

My favorite things: part I

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. In fact, I can probably eat breakfast all day long and I would be happy. Favorite item? Eggs. I was so bummed to find out that Whole Foods no longer serve a breakfast special, which consists of scrambled eggs, sausages, country potatoes and biscuits with gravy.

I had to get a breakfast burrito today instead. Much needed since I had to do lab work that required fasting... so I was running on vapors by the time I had breakfast. Also tried out mint flavored goat milk ice-cream. This is supposed to be lactose friendly. Actually tasted pretty good.


But, the most ground-breaking item I had this week has to be the chocolate thai iced tea. I know, crazy, eh? It doesn't taste like what it sounds like. It actually reminded me of floating on a jasmine cloud... if you can imagine that. This is my all time favorite so far. Second place goes to chocolate chai... Yum O!!!


As for that breakfast burrito, it was pretty good... I was polishing that thing away until I realized that I should perhaps take a breather and save it for later. BAD IDEA. As my bf got to it before I did. Sigh.

No comments: