Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blonde streak?

Although I have thought about it, but I was never ever a blonde. Until a friend told me otherwise. Read on for clarification.

I have been having trouble sleeping lately. My doctor astutely advised me to stay off caffeine in the PM, as well as liquids 4 or 5 hours prior to sleep. The caffeine shut off has been killer.

Take yesterday for example. I went to meet Christine in the city. We grabbed a late lunch and Bombay ice-cream (jasmine tea flavor), we came back to her place to hang out. Upon hearing about my skype account, Christine asked me for my account info so we can link up. 15 frustrated minutes later, I still couldn't figure out my account name. She had to ask Lilian for my info. In Christine's email, she casually inquired if perhaps I am not a natural brunette, but a blonde instead. Sadly, I had no comeback to that statement.

A day later, still nothing. Let me know if you can think of any.

No comments: