Friday, May 30, 2008

The truth... sort of

For those of you that know me well, you know that I have razor sharp canines. No, I don't have to bite you for you to know. You can just see them when I talk.

Anyhoo, this is because I am really a walking vampire. Really.

Nah.

I think they are freakishly sharp because, drum roll please, I am a self professed night grinder. Mind you, I don't do it for pure entertainment. In fact, its the opposite. Its an unconscious behavior that kicks in whenever I am, you guessed it, stressed. In the morning, I wake up with a sore jaw.

My sister, Sharon, was the one who discovered my habit. This was back in the days when I was six. Apparently, there is a noise that goes along with the grinding action. When Sharon first heard it, she thought I was chomping on peanuts in secret. Little did we know that I was really honing my canines.

I do have a teeth guard, but it feels rather unnatural so I don't wear it. There you go, something a little known about me.

No comments: