Sunday, April 13, 2008

No angel

that I am. I was talking to a friend the other day about how she went MIA on me. She replied by saying that she's been going through crap, and didn't want to bring me down. As I proceeded to tell her about I am there for her. it hit me... the fact that I am doing the exact same thing to another one of my friends.

I have not been a good friend. Instead of being there to support her, I have been pushing her away... for I am busy making up stories about what happened in the past. I felt like such an a$$ for doing that. Finally, I confessed to her about my wrong doings, which by the way, I have been dreading to do. Things have been better ever since. Just today, I called her to tell her that I thought of her when I saw a Senor Frog license plate (a restaurant we visited in Mexico). I haven't called her on a whim in awhile, and it felt like the old times.

Although I am no angel, I can be myself, and fess up when I have erred in my ways. Thank you, my friends, for accepting me as I am, and giving me time/ space to come around.

No comments: