Sunday, July 20, 2008

Unwanted sights

of what, you might ask.

Boobs, two pairs, in fact.

Mind you, prude am i not. But I am still trying to erase my own memory.

The first sighting was on a bachelorette ~ Thursday night. She had a corset on, but it ain't holding onto anything. Believe it or not, I don't think she realized that she was offering her goodies for all to see. Man, I would not want to ever be in her shoes.

The second sighting was on a brazen girl ~ Saturday afternoon. Brazen because she was lying down on the road at a bart station while bearing it. Why? Who the heck knows. My sikh taxi driver was quite upset, let me tell you. Me too, as a fellow female.

All in all, these were quite unattractive boobs. Not because of what they looked like, but because of the imagined mental state of their respective owners.

No comments: