Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My favorite things




are what i have been up to... all those things i have deprived myself of for the last couple months.

This included buying a very belated birthday gift for mya, browsing in dsw, and everything in between.

I realized that i have been living a hurried life... always running from one thing to the next... eating food on the go. but now i don't have to do that anymore.

Grabbed dinner with mya in the "can't fail cafe" at 9 on Friday (sweetie arranged a celebratory event for moi), got an impromptu pedi and eyebrow waxing at Tamfran on Saturday (apparently, i really needed it), and picked up my favorite chinese magazine after dropping off lei's care package on Sunday.

O! did I mention that I discovered some yummy food? There's the TJ's chix sausage polenta lasagna, which I eat along with fresh basil & hainan sauce orzo... its delish!!! For snack, there is the honey bunches of oats that I am rediscovering (it used to be favorite of mine as a kid) with soy milk of course... and fresh, sweet, luscious strawberries... sigh. see why i have to work out everyday?

Sleep, however, is an ongoing issue. Construction started smack underneath my apartment... so I have been getting up before 9am everyday... i think i will be so tired that i am going to pass out on flight on friday... which is not a bad thing.

i would be lying if i say i am not a bit lonely. i am. still adjusting to this new schedule... day by day.

so... drop me a line when you have time?

No comments: