Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What's your dream vacay like?
















i have a couple contenders.

  • Yosemite: went with my bf and made my first snow angel and snow person (!). also, we made good use of the fireplace by making s'mores and roasting marshmallows. not to mention we discovered that Von's make fresh olive bread, sausages and potato wedges from scratch. imagine sinking your teeth into a piece of sausage that just came off the skillet. Yum-o!
  • Puerto Vallarta: Massages on the beach, strolling on the melacon and after hour entertainment with my peeps. did i mention spontaneous shopping and girls' gone wild sightings? not to mention that we were apparently considered as exotic in Mexico. who knew?
  • Las Vegas: Can you believe that we haven't visited Vegas once this year, and its already April? What can I say about the city where sleep is over-rated, you can always learn something new, and its never boring... when are we going?
  • Taiwan: Believe it or not, this is the winner. I often dream about visiting the beautiful island of formosa. It is a place where I can be a kid (since i am with my parents), are well-taken care of (thanks to my thoughtful relatives), and can enjoy all the junky food that i love. Not to mention visiting my lovely grandmother, who is 90-something but is the kindest person. This year, we will be going back in December timeframe for my cousin's wedding reception. This cousin is a mere 6 months older than me, and we used to play together when we were kiddies. Don't even think about asking that question.
So, what's your flavor?

No comments: