Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Way I See It: #135




The Story
As a self-professed coffee and tea junkie, I rarely notice what's on
my caffeine container unless there is a dramatic change. Of course,
the sleeve doesn't help either. You can imagine my surprise when I
saw Starbucks' "The Way I See It" printed on the cup. I am posting
the one that striked a cord with me. As always, sharing is much
welcomed on this site... :)

"The Way I See It" # 135
Wrangling fear is the biggest challenge the world faces now and the
challenge we all face, now and again, at our crossroads, in the dark
moments, at those times we are asked to compromise, at those times
when we know deep down that we must revolutionize our lives.

Holly Morris, Author of Adventure Divas: Searching the Glove for a
New Kind of Heroine.

My two cents
I am a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, and an employee. No matter
what role I play in life, I am responsible for the decisions I make,
and therefore, in charge of charting my own destiny. At my darkest
moments and at the crossroads, I turn to myself. What does this
mean,
Divas? It means, live it up! Remember, that the only obstacle
between you and your dreams is you.

No comments: