Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sigh



I had 3 hours to kill before dinner with a friend yesterday. So I spent it browsing in Union Square. I passed by the Bearded Papa stand, and said what the hay and got two cream-puffs, strawberry and chocolate.

After I came home, I felt mildly unsatisfied. You know, like how you didn't eat enough and you are hungry for more. Not sure if its because of the cream puffs in the house. After I shared "me hungry i think" comment with my bf, we decided on a sweet and savory snack plan. While he made us sunny side up eggs, I started eating the cream puffs.

OMG! The strawberry one was ridiculous. Imagine sinking your teeth into a lush, creamy strawberry encased in a fragrant puff. I couldn't stop myself from eating more and more. The chocolate one was not worth mentioning. I kicked myself for not getting more.


After thoroughly enjoying our snack, we both were feeling quite content. That's probably my favorite dessert of all time right now. The second place winner is, and not even close by a long shot, is pinkberry, in original flavor. Try them out and tell me what you think!

No comments: